What exactly does it mean to be a Sales Superstar?
It’s an attitude, an identity and a lifestyle.
But that’s not all. It also means you are freaking awesome, you can sell like a maniac, you love what you do, and are comfortable in your own skin.
Can I be a Sales Superstar if I am just starting my career in sales?
Absolutely! We see newbie’s as a blank canvas where superstars are created with ease. All you need is a strong desire to be incredible and the willingness to work hard. We give you the tools and techniques to go the rest of the way.
What if I’m not in sales, but I LOVE all of your cool training?
I get tons of emails from folks that aren’t in sales, but find tremendous value, inspiration and motivation from my work.
Why? Because what I teach is as much about being an incredible human being and having an incredible life as it is about being a sales superstar.
Here’s the thing. The training we offer is about leaning to communicate more effectively and think differently, and it’s about learning how to position and maybe reposition yourself and your product or service for success in today’s environment.
So, it doesn’t matter if you are a CEO of a large company, a recent college grad, a small business owner, or a waitress at the local restaurant – we’re glad you’re here!
How can I work with you?
My exciting live webinars and on-site seminars, my exclusive coaching program, my transforming high end mastermind, and live events (all which sell out fast) offer many ways to get on board. My subscribers are always the first to know what’s happening when, so if you haven’t signed on yet, do it now. It’s FREE
Come On …Join Me and Take Action Weekly
Of course, you can always interact with me by submitting your question to Chat With Annette. I may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Random Personal Facts
- I am a Yoga instructor and absolutely LOVE that I can touch my toes with ease.
- I hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering and can be nerdy when necessary.
- As a kid, I raised more money for worthwhile causes selling candy than other kids.
- My first “real job” was being a tour guide for the Luray Caverns of Virginia.
- I LOVE to cook up great tasting healthy dishes to share with friends and family.
- Adventure is my addiction and I’m always seeking the next great experience.
- Was raised on a dairy farm in northern Virginia and am a country girl at heart.
- Have traveled the world extensively and can’t wait to see more.
Pics for your Enjoyment
These are for your use. Just make sure you give the great photographer credit.